Well, it's been about 13 days since Gavin was born and he has changed so much. He is finally getting over his staff infection. It was a free parting gift from the hospital. Here's some new pic's of him!
Oh my! He is so cute too! I like the name that you gave him. I'm so glad that you commented on my blog b/c I kept forgetting to come check out all your pictures (I have a major case of mommy-brain)!
Are you sick of people asking you if you're going to keep trying for a girl yet? I am ;).
5 comments:
He is so cute... 4 boys, wow you guys are amazing!
I originally wrote hopefully he won't grow up to look like you, but I erased it cause I thought it was too mean. Then I changed my mind so...
He is so cute. Hopefully he won't grow up to look like you.
hee hee hee
In the bottom two pictures he looks like our side for sure. He is so cute I can't wait to see him.
ya he is way cute. Do you still want to trade?
Oh my! He is so cute too! I like the name that you gave him. I'm so glad that you commented on my blog b/c I kept forgetting to come check out all your pictures (I have a major case of mommy-brain)!
Are you sick of people asking you if you're going to keep trying for a girl yet? I am ;).
Post a Comment