It's Sunday, the day after we got home from the hospital and I finally had a few minutes to put a slide show together. It is such a relief to have Gavin here and to be home again. He was born on Thursday October 30th at 3:17pm and weighed 8lbs and 1oz. He was 20.5 inches long. There is a video on here if you want to watch it. It's about 10 or 12 minutes long. Thanks to everyone who has called or visited, or more importantly brought food! We love all you guys so much!!! Ok, I can't get the slide show to work and it is ruining my sabbath! Here's the video for now.
3 comments:
What a little cutie-pie...does he cry?
I sort of watched it, but seriously... does he cry? Mine all screamed their heads off. It looks like he was actually enjoying his bath. Wow. I can't wait to see him!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Hope Suzy and baby Gavin are doing well.
Post a Comment