Saturday, November 29, 2008
You Know Its Christmas When...
...you put up your lights on the house and they all work beautifully for two nights then ... nothing! I have work to do this weekend up on the roof folks, not a happy time. We pretty much have all of our shopping done and decorating for Christmas thanks to my super woman wife. She dared the crowds yesterday and took all the boys to the store while I went to work. She really knows how to make a man happy. I came home last night and sat my huge butt on the couch and watched the Jazz and some college football. Yeah, I know what she likes!!! Turkey day was awesome even though we missed Suzy's side of the family. We got to visit my mom's and dad's side and had a great time. Well, it's time to bring on Christmas, not the way people did yesterday by trampling store workers and shooting people for presents, but by helping and serving others. I know, sappy, but that's how I feel. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet.
The Body ??? Red Hots I get. Even Drewbers. But "The Body"??? Hmmmm.
Post a Comment