I Hate Walmart! Especially at this time of year. But I keep shopping there -why? I don't know, maybe it's the great customer service and friendly faces!
You wouldn't know what to do without it. You are right though at this time of year I walk threw the door and instantly I want to punch people in the face. Thank you for shopping at Wal*Mart
I can't stay away either. My sister in law says that Wal-Mart is going to take over the world and I am going to help them every step of the way. But I love that I can make one stop and get everything I need! Oh well! Lisanne
It's me- Suzy that posted this one! Sorry, I guess we need to specify. I always have problems when I shop at walmart. I always, always, always seem to get in the line with the cashier that takes forever and has no clue of what she is doing. It doesn't help to have Drew crying for a candybar for 30 minutes while we wait either. 'Tis the season to be merry!
7 comments:
You wouldn't know what to do without it. You are right though at this time of year I walk threw the door and instantly I want to punch people in the face. Thank you for shopping at Wal*Mart
I agree. I feel like I sell my soul for bargain prices and come away desperately needing a shower.
PS--Is there something specific you're trying to get off your chest?
(See how I made this 2 comments. I noticed how much you're envying Amanda's wealth of responses.)
I can't stay away either. My sister in law says that Wal-Mart is going to take over the world and I am going to help them every step of the way. But I love that I can make one stop and get everything I need! Oh well!
Lisanne
You guys need to get your own logins so I know who to be nice to and who to be sarcastic to. This is more than my mind can handle.
It's me- Suzy that posted this one! Sorry, I guess we need to specify. I always have problems when I shop at walmart. I always, always, always seem to get in the line with the cashier that takes forever and has no clue of what she is doing. It doesn't help to have Drew crying for a candybar for 30 minutes while we wait either. 'Tis the season to be merry!
I am there with you! I absolutely hate Walmart with a passion! I wish we had a SuperTarget! Or at least something else closer!
Post a Comment