
What an awesome big brother! I walked into the living room to find Ethan reading to Lukas while holding Gavin. Drew was taking a nap and I was trying to get endless loads of laundry washed and put away. I love it when Ethan does nice things for his brothers. Not to mention being a big help to mom. They might be stinkers and fight sometimes, but there are a few great moments like these that make me smile! I love my boys!
3 comments:
That is the best! Ethan always impresses me with how cool he is. I need an Ethan around my house.
That picture on the side of Gav is the cutest freakin' thing I have ever seen!
What a nice big brother. Could you have him give Tryce some tips on treating his siblings kindly? What cuties they are!
That is so sweet! Our Ethan is shaping up to be that kind of big brother too. I hope it doesn't wear off.
Post a Comment