He must have been reading what G has been up to on Amanda's blog. Have you been able to get all the evidence removed? Make-up is a beast to clean up.
Looks like he is trying to be the guy on Braveheart. I'm thinking he gets it from his dad. I know you like wearing eye liner.
He does a better job with make-up than I do. I'll have to send the girls to your house to learn in a few years. Ahhh, the joys of parenthood.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He must have been reading what G has been up to on Amanda's blog. Have you been able to get all the evidence removed? Make-up is a beast to clean up.
Looks like he is trying to be the guy on Braveheart.
I'm thinking he gets it from his dad. I know you like wearing eye liner.
He does a better job with make-up than I do. I'll have to send the girls to your house to learn in a few years.
Ahhh, the joys of parenthood.
Post a Comment