Friday, January 9, 2009

Little %@#*!




This is the third time Cody has had to take the toilet apart to dig for various cars, trains, etc. Little Drewbers has been a literal stinker, flushing stuff any chance he gets. I'm glad I married such a handyman. I think Cody has earned his plumbers license by now! If you have troubles like we have- Cody's a pro crapper digger outter!


10 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I married the opposite of handyman. But I guess it's okay if I have one so close. Although Nate has the plumber crack thing down pretty good.

M. Nelson said...

Where's the gloves! Gross!

Aspen said...

So that's what it's like to have boys?!

Lisanne said...

AHHH, boys! I am not ready for this!
Lisanne

Andrea said...

Jacen liked to flush my make-up brushes. I'm glad he's outgrown that. I remember once Roy had to dig out a Mickey Mouse antenna ball. Good times!

The Georgians said...

I will take him. He is an angel that can do nothing wrong. Sophie is up for trade if you want. Think about it

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That's funny, but sucks! Now we know who to call :)

Nicole Goeckeritz said...

Cody told me this story a couple weeks ago and I was dying. I think it's kinda funny that Cody had to go digging for poopy prizes. I am nervous for this sorta thing at our house....

Mindy said...

I linked to your blog from the Clowart's--I'll add your link to ours if that's ok. I completely sympathize with you dealing with little boy doings!!! My Ethan isn't even 2 yet and the kid is TROUBLE! I think I'm going to lose my mind on almost a daily basis!! (Other times I think I lost it long long ago.) And why is it that the toilet is involved with so many of their crimes?? We get so tired of having to remove the entire toilet to fish things out. (I say "we"....Jason does the actual work, I just get frustrated that it happened and give my guilty kid a bath.) I actually really miss having Drew in nursery--he is so cute and trouble just seems funny when it's not your own kid! Drew & Ethan were becoming co-conspirators in there, I think they liked hanging out together a little too much :)

Blog Archive