



Well well well. Where do I begin. What a great year to follow Utes football. Never in my life have I experienced so much joy, sports joy that is, than this 08 season. Incase you live in, under, on top of or near any kind of rock or cave, the Utes beat Ala-freaking-bama tonight 31-17. Total and utter domination is how the first 11 minutes played out for the Utes as they rolled to a perfect 13-0 season. No doubt that they deserve to be national champs. GO UTES!
4 comments:
So awesome! GO UTES!!
Lisanne
I am soooo excited. Way to go Utah! I can't wait until next year.
Too bad they are not national champions and never will be:) Doesn't matter how much ya whine...they played in the Sugar Bowl not the National Title game. That is how the BCS rolls. You can thank BYU for that one after they did actually win a "National Championship". Can't Ute fans just be happy with they got? And why do Ute fans keep saying "Go Utes?" There is no more going, they all ready went. The season is over. Where are they going to "Go" any more?!
Sincerely,
Disgruntled BYU fan
I am glad to see you are Ute fans. GO UTES!!
Post a Comment