Sunday, January 18, 2009

Utes Sugar Bowl Parade

Louis Sakoda(on the far right)



Coach Whittingham &
Brian Johnson




Go Utes!
I took the boys down to the parade on Friday. They had so much fun. It was very exciting for them to see the football players. It was awesome- tons of fans lined the streets. It was a sea of red all down state street!

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

If you can believe it, we couldn't get there! Ryan had a crazy day and couldn't leave work and I can't take Scotty out! So for the love of our job and our son's health, we didn't support our Utes!! Glad you could go and support. Looks like it was fun!!
Lisanne

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roy said...

Sadly I couldn't make it to the parade Friday, but I was able to go to the "Meet & Greet" Saturday. I was able to meet a lot of the team (though most of the seniors weren't there) and get some autographs. We have a lot of great kids on our team, really nice, down-to-earth, and very happy to hang out with some of the fans. I also met Kyle, Morgan Scalley, and Coach Sitake. Morgan's really cool.

Blog Archive