After 30 minutes of driving his"laundry basket car" around the house and "running out of gas", Drew converts it into a "cozy" bed! It's so funny to me that kids can sleep anywhere when they are tired!
That is SO funny! My kids don't seems to be able to fall asleep anywhere like that.
I love the new picture of your boys in your header. I cannot believe you managed to get a smile out of your baby on his blessing day. aren't they usually screaming by picture time?
6 comments:
That is SO funny! My kids don't seems to be able to fall asleep anywhere like that.
I love the new picture of your boys in your header. I cannot believe you managed to get a smile out of your baby on his blessing day. aren't they usually screaming by picture time?
How the... ??
I cannot believe that he could fall asleep like that. Why could I not be so lucky? What a cutie to come up with that car idea.
How cute! Your blog is so cute! I love it when my kids fall asleep unexpectedly!
I love this. Kyle has done the same thing. He can fall asleep anywhere.
That is the cutest thing ever! I hope you guys are all doing great! Tell Codester hi for me!
Post a Comment