Sunday, February 22, 2009

SWEET Valentines Weekend!

We had such a fun weekend with the fam in St. George- Eating at Inn N Out, Cafe Rio, Mongolian BBQ, Allie and Jeff's good cookin', shopping, playing games, hangin with the cousins. The weather was so nice! It just wasn't a long enough visit! I miss my sister!



Doing the hot pants dance with my sistas! We missed you Jenny!
This was a real Valentine treat!



12 kids, 1 house, 2 days...Crazy, Loud, FUN!

Valentine surprises at the door.



Yum! INN N OUT burger- can't wait for the one coming to Draper!
Soapy started putting stickers all over Aunt Suzy's long Giraffe neck!














6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hot pants??? What on earth are you wearing? I would have liked to see that dance.

M. Nelson said...

Love the pants. I'd be wearing them too if I looked like you after just having a baby!!!

westfam said...

We found the hot pants at Ross for $1.99. We just couldn't pass them up. We thought it would make for a memorable Valentines. We told our husbands we had a special treat for them. We put on the pants and sang and danced! Seriously we were hideous. But it was funny! The hot pants are now available if you'd like to borrow them!

Keelee said...

Suzy you are the funniest! What a fun time! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Tawnie said...

Oh you crack me up...You are so hot! Come over and dance for me..I will get Amanda over and we will throw dollars at you.
Ahh, St. George sounds so nice right now!!

westfam said...

OK Tawnie- anything for a buck!Ha Ha Ha!

Blog Archive