Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Boys

My cute Lukas gave me this sweet card for Mother's Day with his 10 dollars from his birthday in it. It took my a while to persuade him into keeping it for himself. He really has such a big heart. He always shares what he has. I love this about him! Oh and don't you love the Star Wars thank you card?

I love my boys so much!


Yes, I even love Drew after he dumps out cereal boxes, opens all the butter in the fridge and smears the cubes all over the couch, and paints himself with frosting, colors all the walls, spills the cat food............ yeah I could go on and on.

Ethan is a great big bro. His brothers love him so much. And little Gavin is a sweetie. He really is a perfect baby. He is so mellow & loves to just chill. I am so grateful for these cuties.


2 comments:

Lisanne said...

I think Scott would fit in perfect at your house! We aren't quite sure what to do with him here :) Boys are crazy!
Lisanne

Amanda said...

No way he rubbed butter on your couch! Oh man!

I love that picture of the boys walking to school.

Blog Archive