Ethan is a Deacon! (sorry it's sideways)
Mother's Day- I have the cutest boys awww I love 'em!
Luke got baptized! (sorry it's sideways too)
Drew enjoying his apple. He's been eating 1 everyday sometimes 2!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away or makes you plugged up!
SOCCER Yeah!
Going as Gavin would say "side, side"(outside) to ride bikes or find bugs!
Got my tonsils out finally! HORRIBLY painful- 10 days of swallowing broken glass ugh!
Wouldn't recommend it if you're as old as me! Although it is nice not to have sore throats and poo balls now!
Life has been so busy and crazy lately, but we are having fun and enjoying the ride!I'm going to try to post stuff more often. Sorry folks and thanks Tawni for giving me the motivation to update our blog! Heheehe!
1 comment:
You do have the cutest boys. I agree.
Nice nasty throat. I'm not sure I appreciate seeing that. : /
Post a Comment