Saturday, November 29, 2008


This is what happens when you spend too much time blogging on a Saturday morning and forget that you have four kids doing whatever they want.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome.

M. Nelson said...

Hi! I'm "stalking" and found your blog. Your new baby is beautiful. Congratulations! Do you mind if we keep track of your family via blogs? PS--I'm glad we're not the only ones ignoring our children.

Aspen said...

Hi Suzy and..."the body"...um...yeah, about that...whatever works for you I suppose! I just found your blog via comments left on Amanda's blog. So now you are stuck with me stalking your blog too! Your boys are so dang cute. I'd ask for your secret to making boy babies, but I am done with putting myself (and all that I come in contact with) through 9 months of misery. Happy Holidays...and get those Christmas lights working!

Keelee said...

I am glad that things like that happen to other people. It is good to laugh about it too. What a cute family you all are.

Blog Archive