I had a special request from the lady bloggers for this picture to be posted on our blog. I know I'm gonna hear about it later! How did it get so bubbly you ask? I'm guessing its the black or pinto beans......Free meal!
Way to go Suzy! I can't believe you really went home and posted this picture....that is awesome!! Way to get him back. You guys are so funny...I love reading your blog!
As soon as Dave got home from work today I had him come into the office....I told him I had something to show him (it was this picture) and he said "Oh crap that is something I never wanted to see!!" I could not stop laughing. Thanks for the laugh. Anyway Dave says hello!
8 comments:
There are so many things to say about this picture, but I just can't find the words. Let's just say Suzy is a lucky, lucky woman!
You are brave. I have a whole new respect for you.
Way to go Suzy! I can't believe you really went home and posted this picture....that is awesome!! Way to get him back. You guys are so funny...I love reading your blog!
I don't know what to say! This is a side of you I never saw in bishop's counsel. Literally. :)
Thanks so much Suzy. Cody you are so busted. You cant tell us now that you are surprised by Drew's actions.
I like how you left this post untitled...because really, words just don't do it justice! Thanks for sharing a piece of your world with us.
Oh. Suzy posted this. I get it now. I was so confused.
Ha!HaThat is funny!
I forgot your email address so I can ivite you to ours. Mine is heatherdejong@comcast.net so send it to me when you get a chance.
As soon as Dave got home from work today I had him come into the office....I told him I had something to show him (it was this picture) and he said "Oh crap that is something I never wanted to see!!" I could not stop laughing. Thanks for the laugh. Anyway Dave says hello!
Post a Comment